The choice to work together since the end of football season 2013-2016 with Mitchell Dijks (Ajax defender, then Willem II) proves successful.
Through my individual approach and specifically tuned to this Yoga, there is Mitchell Dijks (Ajax) made significant progress both physically and mentally. Other top players like Fabian Sporkslede (Ajax) and goalkeeper Kostas Lamprou (Willem II) chose my individual coaching.
Sean Klaiber & Filip Bednarek (FC Utrecht), however, has opted for group lessons Heart4Life.
What benefits are gained by adding Heart4Life Yoga to the training of the top players themselves?
1. Mental peace
- fewer violations
- fewer cards
- more list field (lowering stress levels)
2. Improved flexibility of muscles and joints
- increased range of motion
- better transfer of talent and skills in the field
3. Mental and physical balance
- better interaction between mind and body
- awareness of emotions and blockades and abolish (improved concentration response s)
4. Increase in physical strength and endurance
- better breath control so that players can fully go until the last second during matches
A growing number of athletes integrate yoga into their training. Not only physical fitness but also for the mental aspect.
Trainers, coaches and therapists write Yoga for athletes and sportsmen to improve their strength and flexibility and to prevent injuries.
Yoga creates balance in the body. By means of a series of postures this increases the flexibility and endurance of the muscle.
Yoga reduces injuries, improves concentration, strengthens the “Hulk” (back, abdomen and pelvis) of your body and strengthens the joints by means of low-impact exercises.
Besides the physical benefits yoga offers emotional and mental benefits. By linking the postures with breathing athlete is aware of his body and his mind. It forces the athlete to look within and find inner peace in difficult or stressful situations.
Want to learn some yoga for you or your team can do?
Mail me or call me on +31(0)6-154 69 201.